users here right now: 1,856
About us: The catch-all community for sharing links which are beautiful, happy, adorable or tastefully sexy. After a long day of seeing what internet anonymity can do to people, you're bound to need some eyebleach.
From the people who brought you "Goatse -B-Gone", and "No-tse", try Eyebleach!
We highly encourage OC posts! Any recent, popular, etc. posts are highly discouraged, as we prefer to see your own OC posts! Also do note that users with newer accounts may not post non-OC, as it can cause a bit of spam!
(Hover for details. Mobile users please click here)
if you see anyone breaking these rules, use the report button
In order to post:
- Accounts must be at least 5 days old and have 800 comment karma. This is done to prevent spamming.
1. Please use direct links only
- Please use direct links only All posts must end with .jpg/.png/.gif/etc. Please use Imgur, or another highly trusted site for hosting your pics.
- V.redd.it submissions are not allowed by community vote. V.redd.it does not support direct linking. Please use Youtube, Imgur, or gfycat for video submissions.
2. No sad or distasteful content:
- Such as pics of animals that have passed away (try /r/petloss) or sob stories (e.g. found him in a dumpster).
- Comments relating to eating or abusing animals/people will be removed and user will be subject to immediate ban.
3. No mean or harassing comments:
- Content that directly demeans or harasses others will be removed without warning or explanation. Content of this nature may result in a ban. DON'T BE A JERK. READ MORE HERE
4. No added/superimposed text:
- Place all text in title or comments.
- Small, non-distracting watermarks are ok. Watermarks with social media usernames, watermarks that bounce all over the place, snapchat text, advice animal text, video captions, and other digitally superimposed text is not.
5. Tasteful sexiness is allowed;
- This includes men/women artfully posing, which implies partial nudity; NO HARDCORE. Remember to tag NSFW! Failing to do so will result in your post being removed.
6. Spam of any kind is not tolerated:
- You have been warned. Mods will remove your post, and issue a ban without any notice. Do not post more than 4 submissions in a 24 hour period.
7. Repost limitations:
- Avoid reposting. Please search the subreddit and check KarmaDecay before posting to be sure your post was not recently posted here. Popular, recent, or frequent reposts may be removed. New users may only post OC; no stock photos or reposts.
8. Claiming ownership.
- We do not allow false claims of ownership. "My dog" even though the pic has been posted before by someone else is not okay.
Note: Any and all content is subject to removal for any reason, at the discretion of the moderator in order to ensure the quality of the sub. We reserve the right to take any action we deem to be in the best interest of the sub, including banning people.